Monday, June 18, 2012

Praise God!

Good morning!  Do you ever want to share a wonderful feeling from the Lord?  I want to share like crazy. 

This week, He has shown me kids in our church who are hurting, He has shown me He wants to guide me, and He has shown me hope.  He's given me joy and peace and I praise Him for that.  Proverbs chapter 1 discusses gaining wisdom and knowledge and fearing the Lord.  When we do this, we are at ease.  Amen!  The more we are in His Word, the greater our peace and our joy.  He has so much to show us as He grows us. 

Thank you, Father, for investing in each one of us, no matter how we get off track or neglect your Word.  You continue to reach out to us and show yourself.  Thank you for being there no matter what.  Amen.

Praise God this morning for what He is doing in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment