Friday, March 4, 2011

Today's command!

I'm listening to the radio while I work and a kid calls in saying today is the only day of the year that is a command... March Forth!

It's really silly and kinda dorky, but really, this is our command isn't it?  We are to march forth for the Lord each and every day.  We should not shrink back from our faith or focus on what we cannot do.  We are to find our strength in the Lord and have faith He will sustain us.

I love the messages God gives us through the simplest of things.  Have a wonderful Friday and march forth!!

Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous!  Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord you God is with you wherever you go.    Joshua 1:9 
The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him.   Exodus 15:2

The Lord is my strength and my shields; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my hearts exults, and with my song I shall thank Him.   Psalm 28:7

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, through the earth should cane, and though the mountains slip in the the heart of the sea.   Psalm 46:1-2

He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power.   Isaiah 40:29

Whoever speaks, let him speak, as it were, the utterances of God; whoever serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.    1 Peter 4:11


AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment